Lemeuix, burnt copper, orange, terracotta and mustard.....

Feival

Visit site
I too was tempted but couldn't find one in stock, I like the Mustard but it would look horrid with my red stirrups went for Burrton Blue. I think her next one will be the Teal or Peacock.

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
Both of them are lovely so no help from. me am afraid :D lucky you having a grey that can carry off any colour :D

Any pics anyone???? Am sure u've seen a pic of someone in the burnt copper at least?

JustKickOn

Visit site
There is a pony size DR pad in mustard on horse health website, doesn't look like it comes in pony in the gp pad. Had a look in catalogue as well and just says large in GP :(

Email and see if they can order in or you. You might need to pay upfront and wait a bit longer but j have found horse health to be super helpful!

I have a pic of the mustard on my black mare, bear with me 10 mins while I try to figure out how to attach via my phone!

JustKickOn

Visit site
Noooooo!!! I can't find any mustard pics! But do have pictures of plum..
image_zpsc31tj3xk.jpeg

And teal...
image_zpsbw9dt1zd.jpeg

Will stick the mustard on tomorrow and grab a picture!

JustKickOn

Visit site
Thank you :)

Most colours except brown I have found work.

Have also got the beige/sand in the tack room which I can nab off a friend to try. That is super smart! (Especially with the matching booties!)

leflynn

Visit site
I've had my Burnt Orange at least a year so its not this seasons colour - you might find them on ebay or in the matchy matchy groups on facebook :) Don't think the pad came in GP originally

Deltaflyer

Visit site
I've had my Burnt Orange at least a year so its not this seasons colour - you might find them on ebay or in the matchy matchy groups on facebook :) Don't think the pad came in GP originally

There is a Burnt Copper on Horse Health that looks very similar.

Pink_Lady

Visit site
Lovely colours - all the horses looking very smart in their saddlecloths. Am saving up for my first .... what are people's feelings towards burnt orange on a liver chestnut? Failing that raspberry?

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
JustKickOn you are teasing us with that pic, lovely nose though :D. I think Topaz would love great in mustard, but would it suit dark grey or bright bay?

JustKickOn

Visit site
It is possibly the light, as it is a darker yellow. It's not dark dark though, if that makes sense.

She does have a very kissable nose, when see is in the mood anyway...

I think the mustard would suit a dark grey, but not a white grey. Bright bay it may clash a little.
Benetton blue looks fab on a bright bay though.

kc100

Visit site
Slightly shabby, fluffy baby horse trying on his mustard bandages - gives a fairly good idea of the colour though. I love this on Chestnuts, its definitely my fave matchy set!

IMAG1129_zpsmqy1owol.jpg

BBP

Visit site
Petrol I think. (Ignore grumpy pony face, not long after photo we found he had ulcers, poor pony)