Lemieux glacé

skint1

Visit site
I think it must be difficult to be innovative with saddle pads :) they're not terrible. I was once given a lovely green ombre effect one from Kramer Equestrian, said "Xplosion" on it which I felt rather ruined it, and my horse took this as a directive hahahaa

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I think the navy looks the nicest colourway in the range, but I wouldn't buy it over a plain navy one.

020681c8c684d370cc434a1e93a80197.image.1200x1200.jpg

Nicnac

Visit site
I'm ABL. Anything but LeMieux when it comes to saddle pads. The only one I had I binned as it was so stiff and horrible. I'm the furthest from matchymatchy possible though.

The Glace ones look like they've gone wrong in the wash.

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
I don't know, I'm undecided. I thought about buying one since it's limited edition I'm sure I'll be able to sell it on for or very close to full price if I don't like it.

I did buy musk after some doubting and it looks fantastic on my gelding.

PapaverFollis

Visit site
I quite like the navy. But think I just like navy for horses generally so I think that's what is appealing rather than the swirls.

TPO

Visit site
Slightly, ok a lot, off topic but...

I bought the LM spectrum in mocha but then V died and it doesnt match Chip. Its brand new in a sealed bag with tags. Whereas the best place to sell it? I'm trying to avoid Ebay fees ?

holeymoley

Visit site
I’m not sure. I kind of like them. But then I kind of think they look like the dye’s ran. So I don’t know, I probably wouldn’t buy them.

SOS

Visit site
Not a fan but my immediate thought was that the young teen horsey girls would love them. Most of the photos I’ve seen are of models of that sort of age... how they can afford £50 nummnahs I’m not sure. Ponies to me meant endless hand me downs and never ever new :p

Northern Hare

Visit site
Slightly, ok a lot, off topic but...

I bought the LM spectrum in mocha but then V died and it doesnt match Chip. Its brand new in a sealed bag with tags. Whereas the best place to sell it? I'm trying to avoid Ebay fees ?

Definitely eBay to get the best price - wait until you get an email from eBay to say they've got a max £1 selling fees weekend, then you'll save yourself the selling fees (except for £1). Your listing fees are usually free unless your selling a lot of items per month.

I recently sold all of my horse stuff on eBay, listing on the £1 max selling fees weekends and I saved hundreds of £'s overall.

Some of the LM saddle pads look as though they haven't even been had a decent wash and they are still going for £25+!

I started all my saddle pads (LM / Mattes / Albion) at £0.01, with loads of photos and lots of info on the description and I got great prices - and they went to UK, the USA and even Australia! ?

Reactions: TPO

mini_b

Visit site
I think it must be difficult to be innovative with saddle pads :) they're not terrible. I was once given a lovely green ombre effect one from Kramer Equestrian, said "Xplosion" on it which I felt rather ruined it, and my horse took this as a directive hahahaa

especially for le mieux, they must be short of ideas - how many times can you re release red green or blue in fractionally different shades.
Running out of ways to name the same colour ?

teddypops

Visit site
especially for le mieux, they must be short of ideas - how many times can you re release red green or blue in fractionally different shades.
Running out of ways to name the same colour ?
I like their heritage ones (they are checked). They only did them in blue, burgundy and beige I think. I would love it if they did a range of colours like this, maybe green, purple and pink, and I’m not really a big fan!

mini_b

Visit site
I like their heritage ones (they are checked). They only did them in blue, burgundy and beige I think. I would love it if they did a range of colours like this, maybe green, purple and pink, and I’m not really a big fan!

the heritage ones are from ages ago aren’t they? Not seen anything like it since, I do like the checky ones!
I do have a few LM bits but pick the “boring colours” that seem to stick around.

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
Ooh, checky would be good to bring back for fall/winter.

I think there are only many colors out there ? sometimes a slight change in shade is enough. I prefer musk over blush or lavender, for example. I guess they all sell pretty good.

teddypops

Visit site
the heritage ones are from ages ago aren’t they? Not seen anything like it since, I do like the checky ones!
I do have a few LM bits but pick the “boring colours” that seem to stick around.
Yes, several years ago now. I have the blue one which I love and I would definitely buy a different coloured one if they did them!