Lemieux on BrandAlley

ecb89

Visit site
If anyone is looking for le mieux clothes or saddle pads they are currently massively discounted on brand alley

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true 😂
Visit site
If I see something I think is a good deal I always Google it to see if it is, or it's on sale everywhere or they have marked up so it looks cheap - and there's not one thing I have tested on BrandAlley that wasn't cheaper somewhere else...
Ive just bought the navy marseille le mieux jacket on it for a tenner cheaper than i got the grey last week 🤦🏼‍♀️

gallopingby

Visit site
If I see something I think is a good deal I always Google it to see if it is, or it's on sale everywhere or they have marked up so it looks cheap - and there's not one thing I have tested on BrandAlley that wasn't cheaper somewhere else...
With Brandalley it’s sensible to check prices elsewhere. You can find some good reductions but 30% off isn’t usually a great deal. They do have much better reductions, if they don’t sell prices will reduce again by as much as 70% + for some brands.

HelenBack

Visit site
I'm just looking at this now as Brand Alley wasn't something I was really aware of. Do you have to be a member to qualify for the discounts and do they have other good brands apart from Le Mieux to make it worth my while joining?

gallopingby

Visit site
I'm just looking at this now as Brand Alley wasn't something I was really aware of. Do you have to be a member to qualify for the discounts and do they have other good brands apart from Le Mieux to make it worth my while joining?
No you don’t have to be a member. They have stuff from lots of brands, it’s not an equestrian site. Many things are probably overstocks or end of line or just haven’t sold. They come fully tagged and wrapped as you would buy in the shops. You just need to register with an email address.

ecb89

Visit site
I’ve bought lots from brand alley it can definitely be trusted. I wouldn’t have posted about otherwise.
It can sometimes take a while for things to arrived.
I’ve bought clothes, home wear etc from there.