Leominster horse sales 1st April

darkbay19

Visit site
Anyone that has read my previous posts with know that I'm searing for two ponies who ended up at the sales. Initially I thought the ponies were sold in Wales but it turns out they both sold at Leominster. If anyone saw the ponies or saw who brought them please could they let me know. Even just knowing someone saw them will make me happy!!!! They sold at Leominster on Friday 1st April

Pony 1 splash (lot number 19)
Around 13.1 piebald cob gelding very short backed. Also still quite young around 5-7 I believe.

Pony 2 puzzle (lot number 20)
Around 12.3 is anyone tried him he has a cracking jump. Skewbald welshie gelding. Puzzle is a lot older and around 19 (as far as I know)

So if anyone saw them please let me know. I doubt i find the owner on hear but if anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

chaps89

Visit site
I believe that although they can't give you information regarding the ponies buyer/s, they can pass your information on if you call them, then it's up to the new owner if they want to get in touch.

Kelly mitchell

New User
Visit site
Hiya I sold a pony to someone back in April may now as I couldn't keep him in our field he just kept getting out of the fencing, it was a heartbreaking sale as we had him from a foal and was very touch and go in first few months has he had an accident, the last I've herd he went threw Leominster sales. He's a piebald cob about 12.3h probly grown a little now called Charlie he was absalutley bomb proof kids pony will be 5 year old now? Anyone have any information? Thanks