Leovet detangler , free. Pay p+p only

henmother

Visit site
Spotted in horsey mag.

Leovet 5star detangler .

Ring 01428 601023. £3.50 p&p , absolute bargain for this detangler .

Just rang up and it's being sent straight out , no codes or anything needed.
Happy detangling :)

Nasicus

Visit site
Which magazine exactly? And who does the number put you through to?
Just want to know before I go giving bank details, but certainly wouldn't say no to a bottle of the stuff, it's what I use anyway!

henmother

Visit site
Can't remember which one it was , flicked through a couple at the services ,maybe horse and rider. I've had mine sent out and it's waiting for me to collect at the post office. The p+p charge is on my bank statement as , " DJ Murphy " which the lady said it would. Think that's the publishing house .

Nasicus

Visit site
Can't remember which one it was , flicked through a couple at the services ,maybe horse and rider. I've had mine sent out and it's waiting for me to collect at the post office. The p+p charge is on my bank statement as , " DJ Murphy " which the lady said it would. Think that's the publishing house .
Ah yes that is the publishing house! Thanks :)

Edit: Yup all good, rang up, it's horse and rider, took my details, offered me a magazine subscription (6 issues for £16-odd, declined it) and it's on its way! Thanks Henmother!

chaps89

Visit site
Called Friday afternoon, they said it would be out next (as in, this) week, but it turned up on Saturday. I'm nearly out of my current de-tangler so thought it would be worth a try. Thanks OP :)