Lesson with Sara-Jane Lanning

marioforever

Visit site
I have the chance to borrow one of my friends showjumpers for a dressage lesson with Sara-Jane but I have no experience of her teaching. Does she only teach a certain level and has anyone had a lesson from her. Would it be beneficial as I would like to compete in dressage on this horse. Any comments very welcome. Thanks

kizzywiz

Visit site
I haven't had a lesson with her as I show jump, however a few of the girls at my yard do & all really rate her. I have seen her teaching & she seems very good, she is always very friendly when she comes to the yard & seems a lovely lady.

MCTM

Visit site
I had regular lessons with her in the past and have had a few more recently at Merrist Wood. I really like her teaching style and she is happy teaching virtually any level of rider and type of horse. A friend took her cob for a lesson and was on top of the world afterwards! If you have the chance of a lesson then go for it.

Saf

community.webshots.com
I have the chance to borrow one of my friends showjumpers for a dressage lesson with Sara-Jane but I have no experience of her teaching. Does she only teach a certain level and has anyone had a lesson from her. Would it be beneficial as I would like to compete in dressage on this horse. Any comments very welcome. Thanks

Go for it, she is a very lovely lady who is not only nice but can teach too, I have had lessons through my riding club and at Merrist Wood and wish I could make it a more regular thing but my shifts are some what restricting.
I would highly recommend her to anyone at any level, oh and my horse is not a dressage horse she is an allrounder and not the easiest either and Sara Jane always comes up with something that works :D