Let’s find a horse for SLH

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
What I’m saying is there have been many many posts of horses and pretty much each one has come up against conflicting comments....:not really fair when looking at just a photo or a badly worded advert.

Many people have commented that there has been too much nit picking. If you read back you’ll see the comments.

As my last sentence said...let’s not read between the lines “AGAIN”
And I disagree with you, we should read between the lines in every advert.
I have read the whole thread, and actually only one or two people commented on the nit-picking.
SLH has been trying to find the right horse for years and years, as a relatively new HHO member you wouldn't necessarily know this. The ones who have been here for a while have been through this scenario many times and 'm afraid it always ends the same way.
So don't tell us what we can and can't say about adverts.

Lammy

Visit site
SLH... Daniella Randino is just driving home a gorgeous big 2009 mare. As far as I’ve heard her cobs are as described, a nervous friends mum bought a smaller mare off her a few years ago and is still going well.

She will be gone quickly so if you like the look of her give Dani a ring and ask for a price. She is not too far for me and will be happy to go see her tomorrow if you think she’s suitable
B28A1573-85DE-4CE3-9F7F-F458F01BFBF9.jpeg

Meredith

riding reluctantly into the sunset
the sat-nav is wrong, go farther up the hill
Visit site
SLH... Daniella Randino is just driving home a gorgeous big 2009 mare. As far as I’ve heard her cobs are as described, a nervous friends mum bought a smaller mare off her a few years ago and is still going well.

She will be gone quickly so if you like the look of her give Dani a ring and ask for a price. She is not too far for me and will be happy to go see her tomorrow if you think she’s suitable
View attachment 32995

link ( if you think it is worth it )
https://www.facebook.com/dani.randino

palo1

Visit site

View attachment 32995

My experience of Daniella Randino is limited (via a friend) but I would not wish to recommend taking that course of action sadly.

Lammy

Visit site
My experience of Daniella Randino is limited (via a friend) but I would not wish to recommend taking that course of action sadly.

Search her name in the dodgy dealers group on fb, not a single bad word all are recommendations that she’s trustworthy and honest. You won’t find that with most dealers and I wouldn’t recommend someone I thought was iffy to SLH.

Summit

Visit site
And I disagree with you, we should read between the lines in every advert.
I have read the whole thread, and actually only one or two people commented on the nit-picking.
SLH has been trying to find the right horse for years and years, as a relatively new HHO member you wouldn't necessarily know this. The ones who have been here for a while have been through this scenario many times and 'm afraid it always ends the same way.
So don't tell us what we can and can't say about adverts.

So you think you have the right to make a decision? I think not......

New member or not has no relevance