LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE....Opening Bag of redigrass...Grrrrr!!!

damitjanit

www.idoloandicon.info
Struggled with graass a bit this year so thought would top up a bit with reddigrass, very good product,dont get me wrong but........My god what a mess you make trying to open and empty into bins! Is there an easy way I cant fathom out..have had quite a few blonde moments latly!
Have posted this prior to going to do late check, my favorite time of day normaly...Well thats when the grass is opened and already in wheelbarrow! I know theres a brand new bag down ther...untouched!!!AAHHHH....will keep you informed....

Tips please!!!!

Zebedee

Visit site
Along both sides of the bag is a dotted line. Use knife, thumbnail or any sharp object firmly along said line. Bag will open like an illustration of Moses parting the waves.
Grass will lift out easily, as opposed you having to frantically scrape at it just to get a handfull.
(The above will tell you that it took me a couple of goes to work it out!)

damitjanit

www.idoloandicon.info
well, first bag i got i did try that...sort of...will be honest dont think i went all way down as my personal opion it looked like a "too good to be true" dotted line instruction...you know...the sort you find in flat pack furniture!! Hahaha

Will look forward to fridays grand opening of mess free, parting of the waves style reddigrss!!!

Tickets available online NOW!!!!!

airedale

Visit site
leave the stuff in the plastic bag otherwise it goes everywhere.

work from one end (meant to say that any vermin don't touch the stuff so it's safe in the bags)

to loosen the grass don't try and pull up - goto the sides of the bale and push down first and then pull up and it comes loose - work from the middle both sides and then the ends cave in

go down about 6 inches - use up that layer and then start work on the next 6 inches

been using this stuff now for 6 years and it's the only way that works - alternatively - change to Grazeon from Northern crop driers as their stuff comes out loose and is a bit like pine needles compared with readigrass - easier to get out of the bag but a couple of mine don't like it as much - obviously a different type of grass used to make the product