Video Let's See Your Rolling Ponies! ?

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
Here's Pepsi my rescue shetland rolling things off. Sometimes he can get right over, sometimes he does one side at a time. Still the same 5 years later ? Staying on a livery yard in Muriel our motorhome, with ponies and dogs. Great hacking, and a trial run for Muriel, and the ponies in livery. We take them there every time we go away in Muriel now.

Watch "* "ROLLIN ROLLIN, ROLLIN" starring PEPSI,26, MY BELOVED SHETLAND PONY ? 62*p" on YouTube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:

Tarragon

Visit site
I was always told that your horse was worth £100 for every time it rolled right over (you can tell how old I am from that!)
I always mentally count the number of complete rolls when I am watching. I suppose it is a good measure how flexible your horse is!

Annagain

Visit site
Archie spends a lot of his time in the mud.
S5DdjL8.mp4

nXcyeNL.mp4

My heart still sinks with that one video when his clean side is visible for a split second at the start.

ETA - I can't seen them on my laptop but I can on my phone. Can anyone else see them?

Last edited:

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
I was always told that your horse was worth £100 for every time it rolled right over (you can tell how old I am from that!)
I always mentally count the number of complete rolls when I am watching. I suppose it is a good measure how flexible your horse is!
Yup, me too. These days I calculate its 1k a full roll.

J&S

Visit site
Yes, I have wondered if the £100.00 per roll could be interpreted to 1 K per roll too! My companion pony rolls over and over for England and my mare rolls each side separately.