LGV Drivers Video

Clannad48

Visit site
I don't know if this has been posted before but there is an exceptionally good video showing LGV drivers the consequences and regulations regarding passing horses wide and slow. It has appeared on my Facebook feed but I can't post a link, so to view it go onto Facebook and search LGV Drivers Choice

popsdosh

Visit site
I don't know if this has been posted before but there is an exceptionally good video showing LGV drivers the consequences and regulations regarding passing horses wide and slow. It has appeared on my Facebook feed but I can't post a link, so to view it go onto Facebook and search LGV Drivers Choice

What Regulations? None I know of

Clannad48

Visit site
Section 215 of the Highway Code and the liability of the driver if they ignore the Highway code and cause injury or death of the horse/rider - and company drivers can also cause their company to be held liable

Clannad48

Visit site
Ah well, first time I had seen the video, it looks as if some companies are starting to feel the effect of riders and cyclists having headcams to prove reckless/dangerous driving by some drivers.

I found the video thoughtfully put together. Although it appears some people do not know Rule 215 sadly.