lick?

Shavings

Visit site
my boy has a big orange stone type lick (salt i think!)

any how i would like to give him a Multi vitamin mineral lick if there is such a thing? that way he would have it if he thinks he needs it

he is in on box rest with an abscess at the moment and just gets hand full of pony nuts and ad-lib hay

so can any one recommend me a good Multi vitamin mineral lick but with no sugars if possible!! or as little as possible!!

Orca

Visit site
I use a red Rockies lick in the stable (it has 7 minerals), which lasts well but is appealing enough to receive daily use by my mare. Rockies also do a LaminSheild version, among others. I'm not sure of the sugar content but would hope it wouldn't be high! They are mineralised salt licks rather than molassed, sugary licks but definitely worth checking before buying.

Last edited:

Holzdweaver

Visit site
i bought a Brinicombe Herbilix for my boy last winter for his stable as its less than 8% sugar, he didnt lick it much but i put it down to the fact he has supplemented vits and mins in his feed as the other three horses, none of which were fed balancers or vits at all, loved it. Thinking of buying the respiratory one this year, not that he needs one, but it will make me feel better if he had access to one haha :D