Life in the old dog yet!

Auslander

Visit site
Alf does't seem to have read the memo about being a bit of an old crock! Not sure whether its the warm weather, or the new joint supplement, or he's just determined to prove that he may be old (23), but he's still got what it takes!
His mate is looking pretty good too!

This video makes me very very happy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pippity

Visit site
Alf is looking fab, but his mate looks SO like my old share horse that I can't quite believe it! I don't suppose his name starts with a B?

Auslander

Visit site
Alf is looking fab, but his mate looks SO like my old share horse that I can't quite believe it! I don't suppose his name starts with a B?
No - his mate is called Fritz, and his owner has had him pretty much all of his life (he's about 19 now, I think)

albeg

Visit site
Looking great!

What joint supplement are you using? Still figuring things out with my fella to find what works best.

Auslander

Visit site
Looking great!

What joint supplement are you using? Still figuring things out with my fella to find what works best.

Science Supplements Flexability Professional. He's been on Flexability Plus for a while, but I've just started him on the Pro as it's got more goodies in it. It's very very expensive, but if it works, I don't mind bankrupting myself for the old man!

albeg

Visit site
Science Supplements Flexability Professional. He's been on Flexability Plus for a while, but I've just started him on the Pro as it's got more goodies in it. It's very very expensive, but if it works, I don't mind bankrupting myself for the old man!

How did you find the Plus? We've just gotten a stockist over here so it might actually be feasible for me to get it now.

Auslander

Visit site
How did you find the Plus? We've just gotten a stockist over here so it might actually be feasible for me to get it now.
I really rate it. He's quite arthritic, and I definitely notice a difference when I run out. I've tried so many other joint supps, and none of them have really made a difference

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
That’s great to se e..daughters mare is 22 and semi retired and I love seeing her race ...and leave behind my 8 year old mare...when I turn them out in the morning.