Lights

pippixox

Visit site
So I have a brilliant head torch for myself, but nothing for my dogs. I mostly do day time walks, but occasionally try to have some quality time early or late with the dogs (I have a toddler and baby!) and now it’s pitch black. Mostly it would be lead walks anyway but I feel safer if they have some lights on. Or even for their 3.30 walks as it is already dim,

Any recommendations? I’ve used cheap bike lights and head torches but they never last. But some of the ones for collars are not that visible.
I like the look of the equisafety reflective coats, but worry about overheating as we often run

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
I have an led dog collar, can be set to 3 or 4 different modes, has lasted 2 winters with no battery change. I pop it on over the top of existing and set to fast flashing mode which is all round the collar.
Simple plastic clip, webbing collar, was cheap and cheerful from eBay.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i have got a bright green led light collar which has 2 settings flashing or completely on. it was really cheap from e bay ,used it all last winter and only charged it once, got it out last night and it was still working, stayed bright for our half hour walk. very easy to use and makes my all black terrier visible ....think it was called a trixie led collar

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
I received two Kurgo Reflect and Protect vests for Christmas a couple of years ago and was really impressed, they're lightweight fabric and breathable mesh, have adjustable straps and a strip of multifunction LEDs along the back. They appear to have been discontinued so there might be some bargain old stock about.