Liquid titanium mask or racing hood?

ShowJumperBeckii

Visit site
Can anyone tell me if there is any difference to how these work? If there is any?
the racing hood is cheaper in price is this because the titanium hood has more benefits or your paying extra for a brand name?
thanks!

Visit site
The racing hoods are made from lycra and the ears are silicon to block out most noise. The titanium ones seem to be made from another material and don't have the silicon ears. Quite how the material is supposed to have a calming influence on the horse is beyond me. The ears won't block out as much sound.

Flowerofthefen

Visit site
I think re the price difference i would go for the racing hood!! A friend uses the racing hood on her gelding who wore it every day when in racing. She says it really helps. I looked at the titanium hood but there weren't really that many positive reviews. Mist people had tried a couple of things at once ie hood and calmer and weren't sure which one had worked. In the end I stuck with my soundless ears!!

saddlesore

Visit site
I had wondered if the titanium hood would help a nervous (due to inexperience) traveller. I don’t have my own transport so sadly can’t practise

ShowJumperBeckii

Visit site
thanks guys! When they first became popular I didn’t really buy Into the titanium ones as thought it’s just another fad, horse is on week 15 of walk rehab work and is feeling rather well it’s not enjoyable to ride so thought of trying anything to try chill her as sedating her isn’t really an option! Have a racing hood Already so will trial This for a while see if blocking out sound helps!