Lister Liberty or Masterclip V series

Horsemad87

Visit site
Hi all, after 20years of my trusty liverymans I have decided I'm in need of a new set of clippers. I have a itchy section a who I full clip and hog 3 or 4 times through the winter and a thoroughbred cross who I full clip 2 or 3 times so need something heavy duty. Also section a is a bit of a wiggly worm to clip so looking at battery ones to avoid extension cables. I've narrowed it down to either the lister libertys or masterclip v series. Has anyone any reviews on either. Thanks

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
I borrowed my friend’s libertys last autumn when my clippers gave up the ghost, and loved them so much I bought my own pair in the sales this year.

jnb

Visit site
I love my Lister Liberty, get the ones with the new Lithium battery, only take a couple of hours to charge and last 4 hours. The old battery took 16 hours to charge and lasted about 2-2.5 hours.

Brownmare

Visit site
I have lister liberty. Had mine years and upgraded to the new lithium battery pack last year which is so much better. They are lovely and quiet but powerful enough to also get nicked for use on the farm for dagging (clipping mud and shit off the bum) of cattle and sheep!

Surbie

Visit site
Lister Liberty here, but on the old battery pack. Still enough juice to clip Cobbus, who gets a variety of wobbly shaves between October and January.