Little Ethel Update

Kenzo

Visit site
Well she’s certainly settled in and made herself at home, the house training has improved (although I don’t like speaking too soon in case I put my foot in it) like my husband nearly did the other morning when she left a parcel outside our bedroom door, shouldn’t laugh but it was quite funny… specially with his barefeet!:p

She’s a little munchkin and doesn’t leave my side, she was frightened of the hoover at first but now she follows me round when I’m using is and loves to watch me do the house work, specially when I tickle her with the feather duster! :D

She’s not drinking as much now, seems to be more normal with her drinking, maybe it’s because she has put a bit of weight on, perhaps her stomach is more settled maybe and she’s getting a nice sheen to her coat.

So pleased we got her, she’s an absolute darling and love her to bits.

Sorry there so big, I've re-sized them on photobucket but as per it's playing up and not saving the changes) they might shrink by the time I look again :rolleyes:

Puggie feeding time

IMAG1184.jpg

Learning to wee wee in the garden on the grass
IMAG1191-2.jpg

....hmmm nom nom :D
IMAG1189-1.jpg

misst

Visit site
Oh my goodness I have missed her story somewhere along the way but she is adoreable:D Loving the nom nom picture:D

She is obviously very unhappy with you so must send her to me immediately. She is just gorgeous.

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
So adorable, le me know if you cure the house training, after 3 months of mine I had two huge wees and poo to clear up today :(