Little things

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
Stupid really but having not ridden for 14 months and my welsh d only coming in for farrier/dentist and to be brushed decided today to take him for a walk in hand to 'see' traffic again. He was a star, passed by loads of cars and a very loud motor bike whose driver obviously thought he didn't need to slow down for a horse without a rider! Two ridden horses went passed him quite close as he was having a little nibble on the grass verge and he just watched them go. Such little things but made me feel very happy and ready to get back in the saddle.

Dave's Mam

Visit site
Armed with honey, carrots, & all sorts of temptations to bit my lad today & I didn't need any of them. Just opened his gob. Also standing in the field scratching his chest while he goes into a face pulling state of ecstasy & nearly falls over. Little things that make your day!

zebrahorse

Visit site
That's great! The little things really do count, good luck getting back in the saddle!

My little thing today was that the mare that I'm buying (rescuing!) in April followed me around her field trying to get cuddles when I visited her. I didn't even have food, it was just pure affection! I'm glad she likes me, haha!