*LIVE* ROYAL WELSH STREAMING

severnmiles

Visit site
For those of you who are bored at work
smirk.gif

I'm afraid the commentry is in Welsh though. I went yesterday was brilliant but VERY hot
cool.gif
off again this afternoon for the hound parade/inter-hunt relay and trotting
grin.gif

http://ysioe06.cubeinteractive.co.uk/sioe/?rm=index;d=2006-07-24;l=en

severnmiles

Visit site
I know!
crazy.gif
I can understand a bit. Just look at the pics! I recommend watching the Kings troop display - 1.55pm approx.

Hound parade is 5.25 and then the inter-hunt relay starts at 5.40pm - streaming finishes at 6.00pm!

alec

Visit site
I was at the RW yesterday and it was baking !
I,m pleased to say that some people I know did very well in the coloured horse showing sections.
There are going to be some very sore sunburnt people. It amazes me why people still don't cover up in the sun. Its going to be even hotter today and tomorrow.

severnmiles

Visit site
It was hot!! If you're out half naked so to speak in April you aren't at so much risk but people get to July and then strip - they get so burnt!

I'm off to Builth now to catch the afternoon entertainment in the main ring
grin.gif

I hope you had fun yesterday
laugh.gif

briardy

Visit site
hi! i was at RWAS Monday and took my coloured in the hunter breeding !.....half expected to be dumped at the bottom being coloured !.....but was placed a respectable 6th out of 9!...so just for the buzz of being the only coloured within the hunter section i took her in the main parade and proudly stood with the hunter youngstock onfront row!!
last year as a yearling my filly was reserve champion welsh part bred !.....yet both years we weren t placed in the coloureds!!.didn t do WPB this year as couldn t get a stable!
always enjoy the show theres a great buzz there!!!

severnmiles

Visit site
Aww! I watched that class! Well done!

I went back this afternoon, it was hotter than yesterday! The inter-hunt relay was action packed...I was very noisey
crazy.gif
haha. The Kings Troop were very good aswell, and the trotting, our old huntsman was 2nd in one heat with a 17y.o
shocked.gif

Anyone see the driving cobs? The winner of the stallions and then Champ was stunning!

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Just wanted to say a huge thank you, I lived in Builth for a time and this was my old stamping ground. The show holds wonderful memories, the hills in the background are where I used to take treks out and had lots of fun hunting.
The stallion class usually brings tears to my eyes and I've had so much pleasure watching the action in the Main Ring even though the commentary is in Welsh (never did learn to speak the language!)
I have tried to find this channel on Sat tv without success, but the quality on your link isn't bad anyway.
Thanks again, I'm not going to get much work done today as I'll keep looking at the show...

briardy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Aww! I watched that class! Well done!

I went back this afternoon, it was hotter than yesterday! The inter-hunt relay was action packed...I was very noisey
crazy.gif
haha. The Kings Troop were very good aswell, and the trotting, our old huntsman was 2nd in one heat with a 17y.o
shocked.gif

Anyone see the driving cobs? The winner of the stallions and then Champ was stunning!

[/ QUOTE ]thanks!
smile.gif
god help you if it was hotter!!
tongue.gif
crazy.gif
tongue.gif
Monday was bad enough !
blush.gif
blush.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
the interhunt relay is brilliant !!
cool.gif
cool.gif
i d never have the guts required !
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
!!!! i get so excited i can hardly bare to watch!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
didn t get the chance to watch much this year
frown.gif
will try and catch up on tv coverage
cool.gif
wink.gif

Jazz1

Visit site
Cant wait for today - COB DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sends a shiver down my spine watching those wonderful stallions in the main ring!!

spaniel

Visit site
Had another fab morning dipping in and out.

Please can other show organisers set up something like this ....its brilliant!!!!