Livery accessible early morning for a London commuter

AndreL

New User
Visit site
Hi Dear All. I work in central London and need to arrive around 8:45.. I am looking for a full livery within 1h or so train commute, where I could go hacking early in the morning during summer, being allowed to arrive at the yard say at 6:15 am or so.. I don't need somewhere fancy, but cost is not an issue, I am ok to pay what is needed. South of London would be easier for commute, but north also ok. Would you know any liveries where this can work? Appreciate any pointers, Thank You indeed

Surbie

Visit site
The combination of livery hours and a fast enough train connection might be the issue.

Some of the yards in South London are a combination of full and DIY and those are open from 6am or earlier. Have you looked on livery list or FB groups for yards near a station that works for you?

coblets

Visit site
Maybe ask Petersham/Operation Centaur or Lower Morden Equestrian Centre. Frith Manor has DIY so might be open early?

Another issue you might have is the tube not being early enough for you if you're not on the night tube.

SO1

Visit site
Hi Dear All. I work in central London and need to arrive around 8:45.. I am looking for a full livery within 1h or so train commute, where I could go hacking early in the morning during summer, being allowed to arrive at the yard say at 6:15 am or so.. I don't need somewhere fancy, but cost is not an issue, I am ok to pay what is needed. South of London would be easier for commute, but north also ok. Would you know any liveries where this can work? Appreciate any pointers, Thank You indeed
Where in central London do you need to get to for work and where is your starting point from home. Would you be willing to get a taxi part of the way if cost is no issue?