Livery close to London - no car

luckyhorseshoe

Visit site
Hi

Apologies in advance as I know this has been done many times before.
I live in Earlsfield and work in London Bridge and I would like to bring my horse up to London. I'm looking for somewhere that I can reach via a train or bus.
Once I am settled I will be looking for a sharer but ideally somewhere that offers lessons and exercise would help me at the beginning.
I have family in Hertfordshire and so I wouldn't be adverse to North London as I can visit them at weekends

I appreciate livery is expensive in this area but hopefully looking for somewhere that won't make my eyes water if possible. I would consider working livery instead of a sharer.

Thank you for any help you can give 😃

Tash88

Visit site
I'm not far from Earlsfield and keep my horse in an area that might suit you - please PM me if you want.

HelenaB

New User
Visit site
Hello all,
I was hoping to jump into this thread as I have a similar problem. I'm moving to London tomorrow (!) and plan to bring my horse here by the end of the year. I'll be working close to Kings Cross and I was hoping to find a livery stable that I could reach by train, tube and/or bus. I'm looking for a place that has good turn out for the horses during the day. And where I have access to an arena (school) during the evening. Not necessarily in-doors. I do mostly recreational riding (and a little dressage) so access to trails is a plus. I would be very grateful for any tips on places! Thanks!

Frumpoon

Visit site
Hertfordshire - I used to be at Elle dani farm in elstree when I lived down south, it's in a bus and train route, 50 acres, 3 schools and very decent standards, highly recommend!

Moya_999

Visit site
Hi

Apologies in advance as I know this has been done many times before.
I live in Earlsfield and work in London Bridge and I would like to bring my horse up to London. I'm looking for somewhere that I can reach via a train or bus.
Once I am settled I will be looking for a sharer but ideally somewhere that offers lessons and exercise would help me at the beginning.
I have family in Hertfordshire and so I wouldn't be adverse to North London as I can visit them at weekends

I appreciate livery is expensive in this area but hopefully looking for somewhere that won't make my eyes water if possible. I would consider working livery instead of a sharer.

Thank you for any help you can give ��
Check on http://www.*******.co.uk/