Livery for yearling in Surrey - Guildford/Farnham/Haslemere

Scarlett

Visit site
I have a yearling filly, she is currently turned out 24/7 in a nice field in Pirbright, however due to a house move, my other horses moving yards and now her field companion moving I need to find alternative livery for her. I need somewhere where she will be out 24/7/365, in a herd or with other youngsters and with full care ie hay in field when required, feeding done for me when required etc etc. My first choice was West Hall in West Byfleet - even though it's a bit far - but the mares field there is already over full so I'm having to look around. Ideally I'd like somewhere on Farnham/Haslemere side of the county as thats where I now live and work but I'm flexible for the right situation. Would go out Sussex way if it was the right situation.

In a perfect world I'd find a stud/breeder where should could be out with other youngsters and older mares and be left to learn to be a horse.

Can anyone suggest places to call or places to look?

Chichi

Visit site
Hi Scarlett, try templar stud, they are between haslemere and chiddingfold. They have a website where you will find their contact details. I have seen them advertise livery at Dene's in Liphook i don't think they advertise on their website. Good luck. C