Livery Glasgow west - recommendations?

Teajack

Visit site
Hi - I have just returned to horses after a long gap, having lessons and will hopefully be buying a horse around this time next year. Cue lots of window shopping :)). Planning ahead, it would be great to have some recommendations for full livery. I'm about to move to Bishopbriggs and work in the West End. A school and daily winter turnout of some sort are the essentials, decent hacking would be good too. I'm going to book some lessons at Kenmure so will be able to scout them out and hopefully nearest will also be best. Easterton is definitely not on the shortlist. Rode at Milndavie as a teenager, no idea what it's like now. Aywhere else worth considering? All advice gratefully received!

EventingMum

Visit site
I'm not familiar with these yards from a client perspective but Easterton has changed hands or rather the running has been taken over by the landlord so things may change there, I know nothing about them (the landlord) but gather there has been major investment in upgrading the facilities.

Teajack

Visit site
I'm not familiar with these yards from a client perspective but Easterton has changed hands or rather the running has been taken over by the landlord so things may change there, I know nothing about them (the landlord) but gather there has been major investment in upgrading the facilities.
Thanks Eventingmum - Had some lessons there a few years back and gained a distinctly negative impression, but if its under new management its worth a look :)

EventingMum

Visit site
Thanks Eventingmum - Had some lessons there a few years back and gained a distinctly negative impression, but if its under new management its worth a look :)

I think it was a justified impression from all accounts - how much things have changed I don't know but might be worth checking. Kenmuir has certainly been in business a long time.