Livery in Cheltenham

cheltiegirl

New User
Visit site
Hello all.

I have moved to Cheltenham and am at a yard where my boy is thriving. However, when moving there I informed the yardowner that I am not a morning person as my work means I quite often work nights. I also travel a lot. This was all fine with the yardowner before I got here and during the summer. Now, come winter, it is not.

I have been told that if I bring him in at night I have to be back in the morning to turn out. Thankfully I can keep him out as it is rather mild just now but what when it gets colder.

I am looking for a new yard and hopefully one not too far away from a bus route as I don't drive. If anyone knows any yards like that, please let me know. Daily turnout a must, preferably not with mares. I'd like him to have mates in the field as well. A well drained school is a must. An indoor is a bonus.

If anyone knows anything like this, please let me know.

Thanks in davance
Cheltiegirl

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
Try Home Farm in Brockhampton - between swindon village and bishops cleeve, Geldings only, and I expect if you are happy to pay, the owners would do your morning turnout for you. They have an outdoor school we have used in the past, and are in the process of building an indoor one.

PM me, I may be able to dig out a phone number.

cheltiegirl

New User
Visit site
Argh!

It is now no longer a question of moving or not. The daft horse has gone through fence several times today and yard owner is not happy. Considering he hates being on his own I am surprised he has put up with it this long. With winter and it being dark I guess he has had enough.

So basically I have to move and soon.

I tried e-mailing Noverton with no luck. I will give Home Farm a call.

Does anyone know anything about Badgeworth and what it costs there? PM me if you don't want to shout out costs here on the site.

Thanks in advance, folks.

LauraBR

Visit site
I learnt to ride at Badgeworth when it was a school years back
smile.gif
Can't help with what it is like now though...