Livery in East Sussex/Kent

4faults

Visit site
As some of you may know I am on the move! Going from Liverpool to Sussex/Kent.

I have been down here for a couple of weeks house hunting, but not having much luck, while the horses are on full livery at home.

Im fed up now, I miss them to much so i want to move them next week.

Can anyone recommend any livery yards around Battle or the surrounding area? Happy to travel up to 15 miles each way as I travel with work anyway. Would prefer part or DIY as I like to be hands on. An arena is a must, can compromise on hacking as we have a box so can travel for that but if there is good hacking, well that's a bonus ;-)

Thank you in advance for any suggestions

Holly Hocks

Visit site
Hi
Can't recommend anywhere, but just wanted to wish you luck down there - at least your weather will be better than we have up here! I'd move down south at the drop of a hat if I could!

4faults

Visit site
Haha thank you :) just driven home for the weekend to get the wagon plated and gone from sunshine to monsoon weather! Frigging typical!

Nicnac

Visit site
Don't know them personally but when I drive to my Bexhill branch, I go through Battle then cut through the back roads via Catsfield (sharp left towards church, left at t-junction and then first right towards Lunsford Cross). They are narrow lanes with a number of yards (one that looks amazing and another with lorries/trailers both on the left) and I see lots of people hacking (which is really annoying as I am working!!)

Bikerchickone

Visit site
Have you tried Facebook groups? I'm not in your area myself but there's a group called livery and grazing information south east I think, plus Sussex horse community so you might be able to find something on there, or if not maybe put a wanted advert? Good luck. :)

4faults

Visit site
Ngsussex- will Pm you now, I am still looking :)

Bco- thank you I will have a search on Facebook, never even thought of that :)

LisaS- thank you, will have a look now