Livery in South Warwickshire

Cobsndogs

Visit site
I did put this in NL but was looking for a few more suggestions, as I have tried some of the yards and they don't currently have vacancies, so any more ideas would be good.

Below is the post I initially did:

I know I've asked this before, but events overtook us (job changes,1 horse having to be put to sleep, 1 having colic surgery), so ended up not looking properly/moving.
So now am back looking for a nice livery yard in South Warwickshire- Warwick, Leamington, Southam, Kenilworth, Wellesbourne, Hatton, Barford, Shrewley, Claverdon and all those type of areas.
Ideally would like assisted diy or part livery, with decent well managed/safe grazing that generally allows all year t/o. Good sized stables, and a school with a good surface.
Any suggestions appreciated.

Tiarella

www.myspace.com
Depends how much you want to pay. Swallowfield do part livery around £400pm, they're very good. There are very few good yards in Warwickshire and the good ones are always full. Too many horses and not enough places to keep them!

Cobsndogs

Visit site
Thanks Rachel, probably not up to the Swallowfield prices as looking for livery for 2.
Any yards that you know of please let me know though. It is proving quite difficult to find the right yard around here. Ideally would want assissted diy, as like to do most of it myself, but usually need am t/o due to work. Was thinking of trying Waverley, do you know anything about that one?, pm if you prefer.

Tiarella

www.myspace.com
Errr I wouldn't personally keep my horse at waverley, no t/o pretty much all the time and school is a bog, does have an indoor school but so dusty you can't see you're even sat on a horse. It's cheap for round here though. Mine is lovely and will do t/o etc but have a waiting list so that'll be no good.

http://www.mertonhallstables.co.uk/livery.html

http://www.hfstables.co.uk/index.html

I dont personally know the yards above but just google searched.

Cobsndogs

Visit site
Thanks, saved me a phone call then as no turnout is no good for me. I have been on the hfstables fb page and it looks like they are full and probably a bit further out than I wanted. We are right in Warwick, so was hoping to limit the travel to 10 miles max. Will have look at the other one though.

Tiarella

www.myspace.com
Hmmm, there are livery yards around warwick but I don't think many actually advertise. Have you tried finwood barn? Errr just outside balsall common close to wroxall abbey there is a yard with all year turnout part livery and I think it's around £210 per month? I could get number for you? Nothing special, just stables and school.

kc100

Visit site
My horse is at Netherwood near Chadwick End, not too far from Warwick at all. Here is the Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Netherwood-Livery/377689192242506?fref=ts

I dont think there is space at the moment, but I know one horse is up for sale and now the snow is melting he might actually go soon, so might be worth seeing what the waiting list is like?

It is a big yard but everyone is really friendly, big outdoor school, horse walker, lots of turn out and full range of livery options (most are assisted DIY or part livery I think).