Livery in Worcestershire - west of Bromsgrove, north-west of Droitwich

flat3

Visit site
I'm hoping to tap into some local knowledge!

I'm planning to move to this area soon and I'm looking for a full livery yard (7 day care, no riding). It's a very horsy area but Google/livery list/livery finder isn't throwing up many options!

I've found Radnall Farm but it'd be good to have a few to go and view.

I'm looking in this area

Screenshot_20210515-212622.png

Zoomed out for reference

Screenshot_20210515-212738.png

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
There are a couple of nice yards around the Stewpony (stourton) with good hacking (might be a bit far?), and Woodmere livery near lincomb is good if they have space (plus great location).

flat3

Visit site
There are a couple of nice yards around the Stewpony (stourton) with good hacking (might be a bit far?), and Woodmere livery near lincomb is good if they have space (plus great location).

Thanks, Stewponey is definitely too far and Woodmere is further west than my area ?

Orangehorse

Visit site
Try Worcestershire Riders facebook page.

Radnall Farm is OK, it is a nice place. The hacking is on lanes but they aren't too bad, that is my part of the world!

Bissell Wood is quite near Kidderminster, but there is a good network of bridlepaths around. New House Farm at Belbroughton, ditto - if you don't mind crossing main roads.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Oh, I think Gracelands do livery too. No idea what it is like, I've only ever been there for Showjumping.

Orangehorse

Visit site
Jane Williams (?), Acton Farm, thats off the A449 at Hartlebury, a couple of miles, not far from Lincomb cross country and competition venue.
Does Stourport Equestrian, next to Hartlebury Common, do livery? They have the most enormous indoor school.