Livery Maidstone or surrounding areas...

SarahNZ

Visit site
Im not sure if I'm in the correct forum, but I;m looking for DIY / part DIY livery in or around the Maidstone area.

If anyone has any vacancies or knows of some contact could you please let me know? New horse arriving in a few weeks!!!
shocked.gif

Thanks!

JLav

Visit site
Hi Sarah, glad you've got a new horse. Saw your posts re a name on UDBB. When's he arriving?

There are loads of yards around Maidstone offering DIY and your best bet is to get a copy of Pegasus or Country Market free magazines and have a look in there for vacancies. Kits Coty has just changed hands and I'm sure they have vacancies. Never been there myself but they are suposed to have full size outdoor arena plus planning permission for an indoor as well. Think it's quite nice. A friend of mine has just moved there so I could probably get the tel no for you if you want.

Would also love to hear about the new boy, how old is he and what is his breeding etc? Jane

SarahNZ

Visit site
Hi Jane,

Nice to hear from you! Yep new boy will get off the boat in about two weeks time, so trying to find something asap. He's a rather tall young lad 3yrs old Rousseau x Gribaldi.

Will get a copy of Pegasus, but would be great f you could get me contact details if you could for Kits Coty.

How are your horsies doing?