Wanted Livery near Auchterarder

uj1cm

Visit site
I’m looking for livery recommendations as close to Auchterarder as possible. Ideally full/part-full livery with daily turnout, arena and good hacking. Anyone got any recommendations?

HeyMich

Visit site
Orchil Equestrian are close to Auchterarder and are a lovely yard with indoor school and great hacking. Not sure if they have spaces at the moment, drop them a wee message on FB.

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
Check out the central Scotland livery yard pages ...I knew of one closer to Dunblane just off the motorway and there is Craigton farm at Kinbuck I think..but it’s a while since I was mooching about that way.

doodle

Visit site
Jane cepok (and her daughter) has drummawhance and is the most lovely person ever. A couple of people from Auchterarder livery where I am as not that far away but we are jam packed full.

uj1cm

Visit site
Thanks for all the replies. I’ve tried a couple of recommendations but not had any luck. Open to suggestions further afield - Braco, Dunning, Crieff, Dunblane etc.

Last edited:

TPO

Visit site
Geography is not a strong point of mine but there is Keir Estate but I think that's maybe Doune rather than Dunblane

There's also Fossoway Stables in Fossoway, near Drum/Crook of Devon. It is full livery only and as far as I know the hacking isn't great.

Is Cleish too far for you? There are a couple of yards in that area and they have access to Blair Adam forest so loads of hacking.

I don't know the yard name but there is a place Rhynd that has an indoor with massive indoor stables and lots of hacking round about. I don't know who is running it now but it's just up the back (well quite a bit up the back) from where the Tesco is.

I'm not a robot

New User
Visit site
Apologies was rushing earlier.....the livery I mentioned is in a stunning location with great off-road hacking, a good Martin Collins school, matted stables with good lighting and still has good grazing. The yard also has CCTV, trailer parking and good storage.