Livery near Milton Keynes

Amy_08

Visit site
I'm relocating to Milton Keynes in 6-8 weeks and am looking for livery, preferably assisted DIY for my mare. I have looked at a few yards but most seem to be part/full livery or full. I loved Greenacres but its full. Any ideas/suggestions for other DIY yards?

Griffin

Visit site
Ashton Vale is not that far from MK (about 20 mins) and I think they do assisted DIY. Nice facilities and very secure.

EllenJay

Visit site
Kingsland @ Drayton Parslow have DIY. They do restricted grazing in the winter, but plenty of off road hacking, decent school and lunge pen

Puddleduck

Visit site
I know a lady that has a space for a mare, think ideally she wants to do part livery but might be flexible. It’s her private yard, lovely quiet village location and has a school. Near Deanshanger/ Stony Stratford so close to MK

Amy_08

Visit site
Just about to say this! Greenacres is Towcester way, yet Drayon Parslow is the opposite end. If you can narrow the area down a bit I know most of the yards or know people who will.
I don’t know yet. I’m going to be working at Woodhill so am looking at a 20-25 minute radius from there. I’ll sort the horse out and then worry about myself

Leo Walker

Visit site
MHF only do grass livery and the school is busy most of the time with the riding school.

Theres a couple of yards near Greenacres. Theres a couple in Deanshanger as well. One where Buckingham Equine Vets is based and one a bit further down run by Helen Newbold.

Have you posted on the Facebook group to see who actually has spaces?

Amy_08

Visit site
MHF only do grass livery and the school is busy most of the time with the riding school.

Theres a couple of yards near Greenacres. Theres a couple in Deanshanger as well. One where Buckingham Equine Vets is based and one a bit further down run by Helen Newbold.

Have you posted on the Facebook group to see who actually has spaces?
I went to Helen’s but it’s part livery. I don’t know of the others but I’ve only posted on the MK equestrian FB page so going by the responses I’ve had. I’m just struggling to find yards that aren’t part/full. I went to view a couple that were full but did end up having a space. Sometimes it’s just if they like you or not I guess.