Livery near Ripon

smurf

Visit site
Hi

Moving to Ripon this summer and looking for livery. Ideally a smallish yard, must have all year turnout and good hacking and a outdoor school. No fussed about XC, indoor school, horse walker etc

Thanks

Dazed'n'confused

Visit site
Hi! The only yard I know Ripon way is Whitcliffe Grange livery - a friend of mine has just moved there. Turnout is good all year apparently, there's an outdoor school and hacking is fantastic round the Studley Royal area.

Also, if you look up Ripon Pet Supplies on Facebook (it's nearer the racecourse than the centre of Ripon) - pay them a visit (great shop, sell lots of dog/cat stuff and lots of horse stuff too, including feed) and ask for Annie, she has a horse and has always kept him in Ripon so she'll know which yards are good and bad!!

You could also ask at Blands at Ripley (acutually it's Mole Valley now I think) - they will know some yards and have a notice board.

Hope the move goes ok!

Dazed'n'confused

Visit site
Oh heck!! You could give Annie a ring at Ripon Pet Supplies instead!
I'll ask my horsey friends if they know anywhere (we are the other side of Harrogate) and if they do I'll report back!
House moving is bad enough but finding a good livery yard is seriously stressful, especially when you're not even in the area!!! :p