Livery North Sheffield

welshdz

Visit site
Any help appreciated ☺
Livery yards North Sheffield/Rotherham.

Need stable all year round, part livery ideally as need someone to turn out and fetch in but do everything else myself and so can pay someone for holiday cover etc.
Needs turnout everyday but due to EMS needs restricted turnout so he doesn't feed his greedy face full.

Must have A LOT of off road hacking direct from yard (horse terrified of traffic)
Arena would be good but hacking is more important to us.

Anyone know of anything? Am I searching for the impossible?

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I can't give you any specific yards, but yes, that area does have some yards with either access to the Trans Pennine Trail or to Grenoside Woods.

The big yard I taught at has now closed (with direct Grenoside Woods access), and therefore people moved to smaller ones locally, so there may be wait lists. There are a couple of other yards though, one of which is larger (indoor arena and suchlike) and I think connected with the hunt. I think there are a couple of yards near Finkle Street Lane, Wortley.

I would go and look at the local tack shops, one of which is one of the yards with direct access, I think it may be called Pennine Equine, in Wortley?

Or look at Throstle Nest Saddlery, they are on the Trans Pennine Trail in Barnsley, not sure they do livery but they would certainly know of yards on the Trail that do.

Rosiejazzandpia

Visit site
Grenoside equestrian, bromley farm, penine equine, hazlehead hall, mallard house and crown inn all access great hacking. PM me if you need any details, I'm based North Sheffield and hack in grenoside woods