Livery options with good hacking North London

happyhacker42

New User
Visit site
Can anyone please recommend any yards that offer full livery and have good hacking close to North London? I've explored most of the big/established options - MEF, Frith Manor, Barnsfields, LEC, Lee Valley, Trent Park etc but either way to expensive for me or don't have access to decent hacking. I have a happy hacker, and am not interested in schooling.
I'm really looking for a smaller, less commercial set up. Definitely don't need anything fancy! A small private yard close to bridleways would be ideal, for instance, but I'm not very connected to the horsey network in this area (recently moved). Thanks in advance :)

Bernster

Visit site
I think these regional boards aren’t that busy. You’ve identified a lot of the main ones which are prob also listed in some other posts in this section.

There’s also some shenley and colney heath way eg Earls Farm in ridge (some road work involved), and Helen Betham equestrian has a yard in Colney heath. Blackbirds and model farm have the same hacking as the more expensive little munden and netherwylde in bricket wood (I have some friends who have a mixed view on Bb/model). They should all be on Facebook or Herts horse groups.