Livery prices

Madam_max

Visit site
Could people please tell me what you would expect to pay for part livery? This is 7 days turnout out, muck out, bring in, feet picked out and legs washed. Rugs changed. Outdoor school and walkers with fairly good grazing.

shadowboy

Visit site
When my yard used to do it it was £95 a week inc 2x straw OR 1 x shavings a week and hay. You had to buy your own feed. This is west miss area.

zoon

Visit site
Paid £120 a week for that, but included full groom each day, feet oiled, tail tangle free, all bedding and ad lib hay, your choice of feed and school with a waxed surface

Escada2004

Visit site
At my yard they charge £95pw for that, it includes 1 bale of shavings pw, basic hard feed and hay or haylage. We dont have a walker but have indoor and outdoor school all and year turn out in seperate paddocks

lillie07

Visit site
I pay £127 a week in Surrey including all feed, haylage and shavings. Care is bespoke and horses are incredibly well looked after.

Should add that round here that is extremely competitive.

Tempi

Visit site
I would say £120 a week as it includes 2 bales of shavings and feed (although most people will want to feed their own, so does depend if you are willing to negociate on feeds or just one feed for all etc).

Firewell

Visit site
£110 in Hampshire. No walker but arena. Includes basic hard feed, adlib hay and a bale of bedding (rubber mats) and poo picking. No grooming.

opinionuk

Visit site
My horse is on part livery which is 7 day turnout, bring in, rug changes, water and hay given,
There are individual turnout paddocks, ad lib hay, adlib straw, all hard feed, you can request what feed you require, which make etc, no restriction, there is an arena and 500 acres off road riding and I pay £75/week which i think is a pretty good deal!

seabsicuit2

Visit site
Blimey OpinionUk- your poor yard owners, I would just feel totally guilty if I paid that little, they must be barely covering their costs!!:confused:

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
£75 is brilliant, just worked out that it costs me nearly that on DIY, if you include the diesel for the second trip I make each day.

Mostly around here it would be around £100 -120 a week on a reasonable yard and mega bucks on an excellent competition yard.

charlie76

Visit site
Hmmm this is an interesting post for me. .i am in Berkshire and currently charge £70 per week for five day part livery excluding feed.
This includes , ad lib hay, new bedding every day, rug change, turn out, muck out, bed down, skip out evenings, catch, feet washed and picked and the fields poo picked. I also make feeds and prepare hay.
For full livery seven days I charge £110 per week. This includes everything other than exercise, hard feed included. Trimming and tack cleaning also included.
Yard wise, I keep it immaculate, there is a super all weather flood lit school 20 x 60, amazing hacking, tack room, hot water, kettle,fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine and toaster. The paddocks are all post and rail, I give hay out when needed and I do the troughs everyday.
I also do late checks ,skip out, water and hay as needed.
Looking at what you are saying I am extremely good value.

Nicnac

Visit site
Hmmm this is an interesting post for me. .i am in Berkshire and currently charge £70 per week for five day part livery excluding feed.
This includes , ad lib hay, new bedding every day, rug change, turn out, muck out, bed down, skip out evenings, catch, feet washed and picked and the fields poo picked. I also make feeds and prepare hay.
For full livery seven days I charge £110 per week. This includes everything other than exercise, hard feed included. Trimming and tack cleaning also included.
Yard wise, I keep it immaculate, there is a super all weather flood lit school 20 x 60, amazing hacking, tack room, hot water, kettle,fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine and toaster. The paddocks are all post and rail, I give hay out when needed and I do the troughs everyday.
I also do late checks ,skip out, water and hay as needed.
Looking at what you are saying I am extremely good value.

If I didn't have mine at home and lived in Berkshire; I'd be round yours like a shot!

measles

Visit site
We charge £85 a week which seems competitive considering others comments. For that clients receive all care short of riding 7 days a week inc as many shavings as needed, ad lib hay, turnout all day all year round with good grazing, all weather turnout paddocks for quick turnout, newly resurfaced rubber arena, almost unlimited storage, free lorry or trailer parking and a happy environment.