Livery recommendations Brookwood/Pirbright/West End areas

marioforever

Visit site
I have a friend who is moving near me in the New Year and she is looking for part livery or assisted DIY in the Woking area. She has a gelding and would like a manege, hacking with no busy road work and all year turnout. I have been looking for her online and have found a few yards. Heathfield Equestrian, Victoria Farm Stables and Berrylands to name a few. Does anyone have any personal recommendations or views on any of these please (PM if preferred) or know of any other yards. My friend is currently in Spain so cant look for herself. Many thanks to anyone who can help. Happy Christmas to everyone.

charmeroo

Visit site
No experience of, however - Bridley Manor in Worplesdon, Clasford Farm and Littlefield Manor near Merrist Wood; several small yards in Gravetts Lane near Frosburys. Also - look in Rokers on their board - usually has livery advertised there.

Ella19

Visit site
I used to be at berrylands years ago when Yvonne ran it. A fab yard then, good school, tidy yard, you have to hack a small amount of the very busy road but then straight out onto the ranges. I seem to remember turnout was limited and wet on the bottom fields. No idea now.