Livery Stables in Surrey??

sassyequine

Visit site
Can anyone help? I am looking for a new stables with full livery for my 17.1hh 4 year old dressage/SJ warmblood gelding. It needs to be near Guildford i.e godalming, eashing, elstead, hascombe etc.

I need a good sized well surfaced school (indoor would be a real bonus!) and somewhere for jumping when the ground is hard or wet. They would need to be capable of handling fit competition horses.
Can anyone help please, all suggestions are welcome?
Thanks
P.s I have already looked at thundry competition stud and the yards in cranleigh.

berry

Visit site
I work in a yard in cobham, indoor boxes, indoor and outdoor school post and rail fencing. If your interested ill pm you

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
cobham is really not in the right place tho - it IS only off the A3, but godalming and eashing are to the south/east

Sadly, as I'm near cobham, I don't know any on that side of guildford either

Berry, which yard in cobham?

Sundae

Visit site
Hiya I am at a stables in Elstead, its DIY but there are people there who take on full liveries (ie they charge you per day about £5 on top of £27-£34 per week)- one lady there is used to dealing with fit racehorses and another has her own dressage horse that also takes on liveries. There is one new school at present and three more are being constructed (there are also another two large schools but we dont use them much as ground not too good). Fab hacking and also a jumping paddock. All horses get two individual paddoks per year (you can share if you want). If you're interested let me know!

Sundae

Visit site
Actually just remembered there is another livery yard in Hascome but new owners so not sure what its like...

star

Visit site
I heard today that Parwood Equestrian Centre in Normandy are advertising for full liveries. They are a professional SJing yard. Huge indoor and outdoor schools, full proper set of SJ's, XC course. I dont know what they are charging but if I had the money I'd be there in a flash! Normandy is 6 miles from Elstead - dont know if that's the sort area you would look at.

coldicotesports

New User
www.coldicote-sports-horses.co.uk
Hi we are opening a new yard early April in Reigate. Superb facilities, with 60x20 floodlit menage, 8f gallops, XC course, HUGE boxes with rubber matting and we have in progress a large jumping arena and lunge arena and PP for Indoor School. It will be half livery yard and half our own competition horses plus sales liveries. PM for further info or take a look on www.liveries4u.co.uk under livery yard in Surrey (there are photos)

Regards

Lyn

CMac

New User
Visit site
Hi, my husband has just opened a yard in Hascombe, Surrey, at what used to be Andrew Gould's old yard. He has now moved on and we took over in July. We're doing quite a lot of work to the place and my husband has bags of experience (several years looking after eventers for the Equitation Instructor at the Kings Troop and 12 years at the Royal Mews with the ceremonial driving horses). If you're still looking (I know it's some time on!) please give him a call on 01483 208 126.

Clare