Livery viewing tomorrow.

Becki1802

Visit site
That's good news! Was worried about you for a minute there! Don't forget people on here can be as cynical as they are helpful and it can be off putting! But we all love our horses so we must enjoy it for a reason!! Your new yard sounds great - also if you are getting more for the more money sometimes it can work out cheaper - for example if they don't charge for being there with the vet or you have to go up less often and so are paying less diesel, or the school is free of charge to use!
Don't forget you don't have to stay there forever either. You can always look elsewhere if for something cheaper when spaces come available.

So what have you got in mind for your first horse then?!

WestCoast

Visit site
Fresian - but back in the real world. . . perhaps a nice native/Irish draft cross TB. Looking for temperament mainly.

Paula

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
This. was based on friends yard a livery on here keeps putting her yarx down. The reason. is the livery was a bad payer and upset others. So she started rumours on her yard. I myself had to ask a thread to be pullled due to a member here naming my yard and. ad rumours a unfounded as member was asked to leave.

Thats why I feel strong about yards being labeled due to a disgruntled livery.

😃Check livery list. co. uk

WestCoast

Visit site
Your friend has my sympathy for this - it is certainly one of the shortcomings of the Internet.

Becki - I believe I don't even have to ride my own horse there :eek:. Seriously though it does mean that I will get the help I need to start off with. The private hacking was a big plus as well.

Paula

Becki1802

Visit site
So pleased you are happy! Now the minefield of horse hunting!!! But enjoy it! It is stressful, with highs & lows, but I promise it will all be worth it in the end!! If you get stressed just PM me!!

WestCoast

Visit site
Thank you. I just realised I can't find anything local to view but hoping manager at livery yard will be able to help.

Paula