Livery wanted Tilton on the Hill area, Leicestershire

Visit site
Does anybody know of anyone with a couple of spare stables and grazing around the Tilton on the Hill/Hungarton area of Leicestershire for my two well behaved geldings?

I am currently at a lovely private yard where I have been for three years and really love it there, but sadly due to not living that close to either my yard or my job I am having to look for somewhere else to keep them. Happy to wait for the right place to come along. Ideally I am looking for something similar to what I have got as hate all of the yard politics which are part and parcel of a livery yard but realise these are few and far between. I don't need any help looking after them so am completely DIY. Use of a school would be an advantage but not essential.

If anyone has any suggestions, then please let me know! :)

TigerTail

Visit site
just wondering if you found anything in this area? I’m looking for land to rent around here and struggling :(

Visit site
Yes I did but it’s at a friend’s house! Bit much around in this area at all though I agree. I am in process of starting my own yard up in a different area - couldn’t find anything around the Tilton area.