Livery wanted Welwyn Garden Direction...

CBFan

Visit site
Hi, I'm looking for a livery yard with a current vacancy with a big box (12 x 12 minimum) suitable for a 17.2hh... all year grazing with option to turn out overnight in summer ideal, arena and ideally good hacking.

I can get to eastern St. Albans, as far north as south Harpenden, wheathampstead and then Welwyn and codicote in the other direction...

Anyone know of anything... I particularly need help in the Welwyn direction as I don't know it that well...

madmav

Visit site
Symondshyde Farm on lane of same name is near Welwyn GC and was a nice yard when I was there, but it's DIY. So don't know if that's any use. Good hacking and an OK-ish arena. Good turn-out.

CBFan

Visit site
Thank you. I live just down the road from symondshyde but unfortunately I know some not so desirable people have recently moved there... whenever I've been up there before, they don't have a big enough stable available...

Linces looks a good potential option. do you know anything about it?

I should have said, I am looking for DIY with the option for assistance ideally...

CBFan

Visit site
Unfortunately Linces have no vacancies :(

Drove into Bibbs today but there was no one around to speak to do you know if there are any vacancies there?

Thanks for all the suggestions so far...

CBFan

Visit site
Yes, really typical! They are generally full for a reason! When I popped in to Linces, they were all so nice and it felt like a lovely yard :)

I am happy to say that I found a yard and moved in yesterday. Not what I had planned but My ex yard owner is a nutter and let my horse out of his stable, claiming that he barged his way out.... I had no option but to leave as god knows what the next step would have been...

madmav

Visit site
Yes, really typical! They are generally full for a reason! When I popped in to Linces, they were all so nice and it felt like a lovely yard :)

I am happy to say that I found a yard and moved in yesterday. Not what I had planned but My ex yard owner is a nutter and let my horse out of his stable, claiming that he barged his way out.... I had no option but to leave as god knows what the next step would have been...

Where did you move to? And what was happening at Symondshyde? I shared a horse there a few years ago. It was a nice quiet old place then. Intrigued.