Livery Woes !

Tarandes Bear

Visit site
Give me your opinions - please, before I go mad!
Currently have my 2 beautiful horses at a livery yard. Not perfect, but owners are lovely and so are most of the people. BUT, there is a person who grates on me, to the point that I'm seriously holding my tongue. The person stables the horses when it feels like overnight and will not muck out the stables in the morning. It's nothing for a week to go by and the stables are still filthy. We are all in an american barn so the lack of cleanliness affects all the other people and their horses. Owners dilema or us other liveries? The atmostphere is not great as it is, so loosing one's rag is not going to make the situation any better! Suggestions please before I rub the person's nose literally in it. Thank you kindly :eek:

McCauley

Visit site
Echo the others,...it's the YO's duty of care in my humble opinion to pull this livery up about the lack of cleanliness and hygiene on her yard. That and the fact it's also very obviously having an affect on the other liveries too!

That would be the way to go in my eyes,..tackle the YO (a few of you together) and ask her if she could please sort the 'mucking out issue' of the said livery as it's causing upset amongst the other liveries...not to mention the smell that must be pretty strong and very unhealthy for horses and humans too!

I'm surprised a YO would allow a stable to go that long on her yard without being mucked/skipped out to be honest,...but there you go... they're all different i guess... Wouldn't happen on my yard!