Livery Yard Grensoide, Sheffield

Rosiejazzandpia

Visit site
Hi all, looking for livery yard recommendations on behalf of a friend who is moving to the area soon. Looking in Grenoside as that's where friend is moving and she doesn't have a car at the moment.
Horse would be on DIY or alternatively are there any farmers that would rent a field to her locally? Horse is a cob, happy hack type and friend is on a bit of a budget due to buying a new house
Thanks in advance :)

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
YES! If you go to the top of the hill where the crem is, turn left at the T junction, round the right hand bend, there is a fab yard on the first gate on the right. It is called Woodland Trails, and the postcode is S35 8QD.

Advantages - hacking straight into the woods, year round turnout, friendly staff and liveries, all weather arena. The atmosphere is nice, the place is safe, with gates at either end of the driveway always closed.

Disadvantage - Long driveway that gets a bit divot ridden.

People seem very happy there.

Rosiejazzandpia

Visit site
YES! If you go to the top of the hill where the crem is, turn left at the T junction, round the right hand bend, there is a fab yard on the first gate on the right. It is called Woodland Trails, and the postcode is S35 8QD.

Advantages - hacking straight into the woods, year round turnout, friendly staff and liveries, all weather arena. The atmosphere is nice, the place is safe, with gates at either end of the driveway always closed.

Disadvantage - Long driveway that gets a bit divot ridden.

People seem very happy there.

Thank you, I've hired the arena there a few times myself and will pass along the recommendation. Do you know if they have stables free at the moment?