Livery yard ideas - Worcestershire/Shropshire borders

Chumsmum

Visit site
Hi.

I've got four ponies and will be looking for a new livery yard in the Autumn as my present yard doesn't have enough grazing to sustain them all living out 24/7 over winter which suits all of them better. I'm looking to purchase my own land locally but it rarely comes up for sale.

Looking for somewhere as close to Shatterford as possible, willing to travel up to 30 mins max but only if yard can offer assisted DIY too.

ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:

DIY

Plenty of grazing so ponies can live out 24/7 but can be electric fenced over the summer - think 2 or 3 acres would be ideal if it can be rested when needed and drains fairly well. Field shelter or good natural shelter.

At least 2 stables.

Outdoor menage.

Off road hacking.

Trailer parking.

EXTRAS THAT WOULD BE DESIRABLE...:

Assisted DIY

Menage with floodlights or indoor school.

Jumping / XC facilites or within short hacking distance.

Hot shower - I have a coloured :D

Competition preparation - I can't plait :D

Any ideas / recommendations welcome :)

Chumsmum

Visit site
The facilities look fab :)

Just a bit too far - not that far as the crow flies but because of the river I would have to drive in to Kidderminster or Bridgnorth to cross it and it would take over 30 mins, such a pity.

moodymare123

Visit site
Don't suppose you would do anywhere near Hartlebury...?
I'm at a lovely yard there, out of the way from everything , really good hacking and outdoor menarge and use of jumps, and Lincomb xc is just a hack away and its excellant, and I could do the plaiting ect ect for you, its also really nice and quiet too! Pm me if your interested to know more!