Livery Yard in March, Cambs

appyjude

Visit site
Just spent the weekend looking for a livery yard on the other side of the country (dont ask!) and found a really cool yard in March - used to be a dressage yard called Knights End Training Centre now is a multidiscipline yard that does western training but has liveries too - (perfect for me!) with all the facilities for the dressage and jumping! Indoor school, big american style barn - compared to our muddy field we were in heaven
smile.gif

What a find - well impressed with the rates too.
We are booked in to go in December if anyone is interested their website is www.knightsendquarterhorses.com

Jude

Alibear

Visit site
Blimey didn't know the Dressage lot had left.

Fond memories of my only ever affiliated win there and no we still didn't get a high enough % to get a point.
blush.gif

miller

Visit site
I haven't been there sine Angela left - are they gfoing to run any comps or just western stuff - I've got fond memories of qualifying for the regionals there

ISHmad

Visit site
Sounds like a good place. I don't think it is particularly cheap though, especially as you have to pay extra for the indoor school and the like... £25 per week is more the going rate, and in most places that includes straw (shavings extra if you preferred those).

appyjude

Visit site
To be honest, I don't know but I assume that as the livery vacancies fill up with non-western people they will cater for all. Andrew and Rachel seemed really nice and very knowledgable - both have an 'english' background before turning 'western'!!!

Can't wait me
smile.gif

Jude

shellonabeach

Visit site
I too live in March Cambs. Rode at Knights end about 15 years ago when it was a riding school and bought my first pony there!

If you want any info - or a hacking companion - my horse is just stabled 5 mins down the road!