Livery Yard Recommendations- Morpeth

Marquire

Visit site
I'd really appreciate any recommendations for a livery yard near Morpeth. I am looking for somewhere that offers full livery all year round, ideally with an indoor school.

I've been to see a couple of places which both seemed nice but being new to the area I'm wary of not seeing the 'real' picture.

Many thanks,

Marquire

missprimitive

Visit site
Hi

Your best bet is probably James Taylors new place Gubeon Farm or something like that. It's like horsey heaven!!!! Amazing indoor school and he doesn't hire it out so other than when he teaches access should be pretty good. Like most of the decent yards around though he has a "waiting list" Really have only heard good things though.

Tranwell. Not been there for years but i'm sure they have recently done it all out and if i'm right they are now using it for RDA but they do have an indoor now. Not sure if liveies are their main priority right now but they do still take them

Todburn. No indoor but one huge outdoor and one mini outdoor. Not sure of reputation. But competitions on most weekends so use of arena may be limited

Can't think of anything else in the area but good luck in your search