Livery Yards - Bedfordshire

keeley

photobucket.com
Does any one know of any Yards around the Houghton regis / Toddington / Dunstable area?

I need to find DIY/assisted livery asap as my horse is far too far away. It really needs to be as close to Houghton Regis as possible as I currnetly don't have a car (starting to learn again soon) I'd like it to have good hacking and a school if possible. Also turn out is essential (Loopy Horse)

Thanks Guys.

Claireg9

Visit site
Well our yard is not to far from there about 15 mins by car, however you do not have a car so im wondering if it is to far. We are in Shillington Beds. We have just had a break in though... but then most have aound our way. Looking on the bright side they wont be back for a while as theres nothing left to steal tack wise!
PM me if you want details. I also know of one or two more local to ours.
Claire
edited to say: Ours has vacancy's too which is rare at the mo!

keeley

photobucket.com
Well my mum will be playing taxi but i'd prefer it to be near as I feel pretty bad about her running around after me.

I know of a couple nearer than the yards you've mentioned but was going to fit in as many viewings as possible this weekend.

hairycob

Visit site
Not sure how close Houghton Regis is but there are a cople of yardsat Wilstead:
I don't know Herrings Green but I think they aim at competitive riders. I think they have a website.
The Stables EC is a riding school, but they do livery too. I know them well & they have a good indoor school as well as an outdoor school.
There is also a yard at Haynes, but I don't know a contact number.
Have you tried asking at Equissense?

keeley

photobucket.com
Those are a bit far out TBH - there are lots of horses around here but I cannot find any numbers for the yards. Looks like I will be spending hours going from yard to yard at the weekend!