Livery yards (DIY/Assisted/grass w/facilities) in Leeds?

Kitei

Boyfriend and I moving to Leeds in the 2-3 months, precise area is still undecided. I'm looking for livery yard suggestions as I'll be wanting to move my two boys with me. They'll be staying in Cheshire for a little while, but probably be looking at having them moved up in 4-5 months, so immediate vacancies aren't essential.

In all likelihood I'll be looking for assisted DIY OR grass livery with facilities (pref. an arena, off-road hacking). I don't compete, just plod around for fun, so I don't need anything fancy. Horses are an approx 14hh cob and a 16.1 tb gelding. Both easy-going and used to mixing.

We'll hopefully know within the month where we'll be living, but all suggestions are very welcome so that I can start my search. :)

Thanks all~

FinkleyAlex

Swithens farm - great facilities and they do assisted DIY with things like turn out/bring in and holding for vet or farrier. Only problem I've had with them is that I often can't get livery cover when I need to dash to another city for work or family reasons, but in fairness to them they're a big yard with lots of their own liveries.

neddy man

one that would really suit you, on the A61 a mile past The Leeds Grammar School sorry i dont know its name, but someone local to it will advise you .

Dazed'n'confused

one that would really suit you, on the A61 a mile past The Leeds Grammar School sorry i dont know its name, but someone local to it will advise you .
Wikefield Farm! Great hacking round the Harewood Estate!

Have a look around the Horsforth area too, there are loads of small livery yards round there although hacking isn't as good as Harewood. Off the top of my head - Owlet Farm or Springfield Equestrian.
If you're on Facebook you could also try asking on the Horsforth Riding Club page or the Harewood Combined Training page.
Hope that helps!

Hi I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if you’re still at new laithes? And if so could you tell me if there are any services or is it solely diy? Thanks!