Livery yards east london

Visit site
Due to a potential change of circumstances at our current yard I am looking for two stables for two well behaved older gelding ponies as close to east London as possible (Epping, ongar, Harlow way ideally), open to anything services wise (diy, full, part, etc etc). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Nightingale stables in Buckhurst Hill has had a bit of a face-lift and looks really nice I think they are on Facebook.

I used to live down that way there were lots of yards in the High beech area not sure what is still there now as not been down there in ages.

Manor Farm was nice was there years ago not sure if they still do livery.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
Woodredon is still operating so might be worth trying them, there was pipers farm in high beach not sure if it’s still going. So many yards have closed in that area due to house building. It’s so different to when I lived in the area , I moved out to a country village in 2001

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Woodredon is still operating so might be worth trying them, there was pipers farm in high beach not sure if it’s still going. So many yards have closed in that area due to house building. It’s so different to when I lived in the area , I moved out to a country village in 2001
I think Pipers is no more I was there years ago I bought my first horse from Frolly.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Frolly is a blast from the past . Such a shame so many yards round there have closed
Loved frolly always on a prancy pony without a hat with her pink hair😆

I know the hacking is so good round there.

I worked and kept my horse at Fairmead farm as well I know that's gone as well now as Austin sold it when he divorced and was in Avey Lane.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I had my horse at the Queen Elizabeth in Chingford , so sad that it’s likely to be demolished, I think there is a group of people trying to save the buildings
I learnt to ride there when Jill Day had it used to ride Poppy,Taffy, Atom,Chandlers, Trixie, Rosie 😂 I loved it there went in the school holidays to help and be a skivvy 😆

Ian, Cathy abd Carol used to work there.

Snowfilly

Visit site
I had my horse at the Queen Elizabeth in Chingford , so sad that it’s likely to be demolished, I think there is a group of people trying to save the buildings
That would break my mum’s heart, she used to ride / work there for years and she loved that place.