Livery yards Gower - Sycamore Lodge Livery?

DirectorFury

Visit site
I'm on the hunt for a new yard and posting here rather than FB as my YO and her friends monitor all of the local livery information pages.

Ideally I'd like:
5-day full livery.
On the Swansea side of the Gower, preferably within a 30 minute drive of the uni.
Very very good off-road hacking (my main motivation for moving!) with space for a good gallop.
Trailer parking.
Provision for good-doer horses.
School would be nice but not essential.
Year-round turnout.
Stable.

I've come across Sycamore Lodge Livery in Scurlage which looks amazing but I can't find any information from people who've liveried there. Does anyone have any experience with this yard?

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
Not sure if she has room but have you tried Glanfrwyd Stables in Pontardulais. Lovely yard with big stables, turn out and a school. Small yard.

Annagain

Visit site
Not sure what it's like as livery but we've been on holiday to Pilton Moor and enjoyed it there, the owners seemed very nice. They do livery too I understand and it's only a few miles on from Scurlage(which always sounds like a nasty disease to me!) Riding straight out onto the moor, quite a few ponies there so seems to have good provision for good doers. The only down side was we were plagued with flies when we were there.

Sdiff

New User
Visit site
I'm on the hunt for a new yard and posting here rather than FB as my YO and her friends monitor all of the local livery information pages.

Ideally I'd like:
5-day full livery.
On the Swansea side of the Gower, preferably within a 30 minute drive of the uni.
Very very good off-road hacking (my main motivation for moving!) with space for a good gallop.
Trailer parking.
Year-round turnout.
Stable.

I've come across Sycamore Lodge Livery in Scurlage which looks amazing but I can't find any information from people who've liveried there. Does anyone have any experience with this yard?

Ideally I'd like:
5-day full livery.
Trailer parking.
Year-round turnout.
Stable.

Have you had any joy I am in same situation but after yard being within 15 minutes