Livery yards nottingham

ali123

Visit site
Hi, I am looking for a livery yard in the Nottingham area as close to Beeston as possible that offers full livery at least in the winter (can do DIY or Grass livery over summer) and has a large floodlight arena to ride in and jump use included in livery. No more than £85 per week (hay and bedding must be included) but around £65 - £75 is more what I am looking for. I've been looking at:

The old rectory stables/ woodside riding school - bestwood
Bunny Hill Riding centre - bunny
The nottingham riding centre/ west bridgford equestrian centre
Elms Farm - costock
Barton Equestrian Centre - Barton in Fabis (can't find contact details)
Draycott House

If anyone could give me any details on any of these yards (good or bad) or any others they know of it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

CalllyH

Visit site
None of these are particularly close to beeston. Try cossal or more long eaton way I would say. I'll have a look for you

Ps don't even bother with west bridgford and bunny is a really busy riding school

Elms farm is lovely but last I knew they only did full livery and was quite pricey.

ali123

Visit site
Thank you, I'll have a look around Cossall, the others are close enough for me, just! I don't mind travelling up to 20 - 25 minutes if it is the right yard as I'm pretty sure that there aren't any much closer unfortunately. Also with West Bridgford I've heard a couple of people say don't even go there but no one has ever said why?

ali123

Visit site
Oh and also being a busy riding school is not a problem, the busier the better my horse isn't good if it is quiet! As long as there is somewhere for the liveries to ride when there are lessons it's fine :)

CalllyH

Visit site
Thats what I mean the school is used for lessons so it can get annoying for liveries. The problem is if your heading up the ring road or down it its not 25 minutes in rush hour its more like 45 - 60 minutes so it might be quick on saturday and sunday but not in the week. If it was me I would want my horse not to be the other end of the ring road. Im west bridgford was but know most places well.

Theres a nice livery yard in breaston have you tried there!?

clip_clop

Visit site
Don't go to nottm riding centre/west bridgford or whatever it's called now, the owner is a crackpot and the horses aren't very well looked after

velv

Visit site
Bassingfield riding school in gamston is about 15-20mins from beaston and does full livery and all year turnout. Its a riding school too but lots of liveries and very friendly. The number is 0115 9816806.