Livery yards West of London

tobiano1984

Visit site
I live in Kensington, horses are currently 3h away in Suffolk...looking to move one of them nearer me! I'm very close to the A4, so somewhere off the M4/M40 would be ideal. Looking at a few in Surrey but the traffic to get through SW London makes it a bit of a pain I think...Ideally looking for part livery, with group turnout as neither I or the horse are keen on individual turnout!

Looking as far as Reading/Henley - I'd be aiming to go up to 4 x week so happy to travel up to an hour away. Windsor would be ideal, but yards look limited and/or very expensive!

Any experiences/advice?

Bobthecob15

Visit site
I live in Kensington, horses are currently 3h away in Suffolk...looking to move one of them nearer me! I'm very close to the A4, so somewhere off the M4/M40 would be ideal. Looking at a few in Surrey but the traffic to get through SW London makes it a bit of a pain I think...Ideally looking for part livery, with group turnout as neither I or the horse are keen on individual turnout!

Looking as far as Reading/Henley - I'd be aiming to go up to 4 x week so happy to travel up to an hour away. Windsor would be ideal, but yards look limited and/or very expensive!

Any experiences/advice?
I used to be in a similar situation to you 20yrs ago...I kept mine here, it was a fab yard and close to lovely hacking in Burnham Beeches. Probably the same people running it, was great I miss it there so much! https://www.facebook.com/Jenningsliveryfarm