Livery yards

Danindigo

spaces.msn.com
Hi im looking for a livery yard can anyone help? My horses are currently stabled in Stone nr Stafford as this is where i work so its convenient. However i actually live about 10 miles away from there nr to uttoxeter so im looking for a yard between these areas if anyone can recommend a place???
Im looking for somewhere that an eventer will be suitable i.e hacking, place to canter etc.
Please help
confused.gif

peterthepony

www.bebo.com
I don't live near but i know of a Livery yard in uttoxeter, which is more of a private yard but do, do outside livery's (if that makes sense)
grin.gif
Its quite a small yard but has all the facilities e.g. XC course, Indoor arena, outdoor etc, i will try and find out the address for you and pass it on!
x

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
Im more Derbyshire way and my geography really isnt good but have you considered Beaver Hall at all? Ive looked round a couple of times and it's a lovely place.

Also, despite the fact it is quite a big competition venue for our area, the actual livery part of it is quite small and the people are really nice.

Im not sure how they're fixed for hacking (in terms of road work) but they do let the liveries hack round the edges of their grazing (of which they have a LOT), so it could be good. They've also got like 4 outdoor arenas or something crazy and other fantastic facilities for competition horsies!

If you want to take a nosey at their site anyway its:-

www.beaverhall.co.uk

Danindigo

spaces.msn.com
Thanks tierra, im actually taking my youngster to his first competition there on sunday! Last time i had a look around it was quite expensive and a little too far to go on a regular basis weekdays after work! Your right tho' a fab place... if you can afford it!!